Saturday, March 28, 2009

Theme for Saturday

Guess the Theme!!!!

Each Saturday I will post pictures from various Etsy Shops and YOU are to guess the Theme For Saturday

...Make a comment as to what you think my Theme is...At the end of the week I will randomly pick a THEME FOR Saturday WINNER...The winner will receive a full feature artist post in our Team blog if you are seller or a discount from our shops (Greek Team) if you are buyer ....














Comment your guess and I'll post the Theme next
Friday night...

I wish you good luck!!!
(post only one time )
Thank you!!!







, , , , , , , , , , ,

15 comments:

  1. and i said again the winner for the last THEME FOR Saturday was TINA |)

    now cont this theme and guess what is the title of this post... good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to say vampires lol (u know why :p) but i will go with Voodoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to help you!!! .. this is a style:|)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Tina!!!!! Bravo!!!

    hmmmm... I have to think and come back...no inspiration now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gothic !!! Thats the theme !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tina!!!!!
    I think it is gothic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that the theme is " Gothic".
    Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun. I would have to guess Gothic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gothic stuff on Etsy!I agree! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another vote for "gothic". Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tha theme is.....
    the day of the dead!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I am late but I ll go for gothic as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely words ♡

Pin It button on image hover